Thursday, May 12, 2011

Today is my Mom's Birthday!

Today I'm taking a  bit of a brake from telling you about my journey.  Today is a special day!  It is my Mom's 50th birthday!  Yay Mom!  Anyways, just wanted to send a shout out because I love my mom.

In the meantime, I'm leaving Hamburg tomorrow afternoon and I'm going to either Munich, Freiburg, Frankfurt, or Zurich, maybe Luxemborg, not sure.  But I'll know tomorrow.  Oh the suspense! 

In the meantime, here is a painting I saw at a museum I went to here in Hamburg: it is a Monet and its of my favorite city in Europe: LONDON!
Waterloo Bridge. 

-SP

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA!!!

    Well done Stephen! If you go to Freiburg, you are very close to our friends Katja and Dieter in the Black Forset. I had sent you their information awhile back. If you are interested in contacting them (VERY nice people) but lost the information, I will send it via email. It Waldhaus was only a short train ride from Freiburg if I remember correctly, and is a beautiful spot on the Rhine River looking over to Switzerland.

    Let me know if interested.

    All the best,

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the birthday wishes! I love the Monet painting! Enjoy the freedom to choose your next destination.
    I Love You!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete