Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Bubbles

I bought bubbles at TESCO the other day.  Although I was ridiculed by the lady at the check out desk, who claimed that they were for "kids" and that I was "not a kid."  I like to think that I still am...once and a while!  Anyways, walking out of that TESCO with my bubbles and half eaten Reese's Peanut Butter Cup I realized a couple of things: 1) it is nearly impossible to remove the safety cap from TESCO Party Bubbles, 2) I actually had to finish my Shakespeare paper still...ugh, 3) both UConn teams are in the Final Four!!!!!!! and 4) By the end of this month, I'm going to be on one of the most exciting adventures of my life.   


Anyways, the real purpose of this was to apologize to those of you who I told I would post a VLOG today to.  Unfortunately I never got to it...but don't worry, it is still "coming soon." 

 Cheers,

You know you are jealous of my bubbles. 


-SP

2 comments:

  1. Bubbles are great!!! Go UCONN!
    Lots of love,'
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephen,
    Bubbles like life need to be enjoyed in the moment!
    Enjoy every moment.
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete